Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

So since I haven't been blogging for a few months the title for the post really should be "Gratitude Over The Last 4 Months" but I like to keep things uniform! The following are things that make my life easier, better and just plain happier!

1. I'm thankful to receive the news that my Dad is completely cancer free after a year long battle with squamous cell carcinoma in his throat.
2. I'm thankful for the fact that my parents trust me enough to allow me to sign a lease to live in an off-campus apartment next year with my best friends Nora, Kat, Becka and Ashley! It's going to be such an awesome learning experience and such a fun year!
3. I am thankful that Jesse Morrell, a professor of nutrition here at UNH saw potential in me and decided to hire me as her research assistant for the YAHRSI (Young Adult Health Risk Screening Initiative) project. I have learned so much already and look forward to continue doing so!
4. I am thankful for the "hydration station" in the first floor of my building keeping me well hydrated every day!
5. I am thankful that Halloween is next weekend as well as UNH's homecoming weekend. Stay tuned for a post on my costume selections- coming soon!
6. I am thankful for my feather bed always promising me a restful, comfortable sleep.
7. I am thankful for Larry Brickner-Wood and Stacey Hoang for all their hard work at the Waysmeet Center and giving me a place to bake yummy treats when i'm stressed! (refer to previous post- I bake when I'm sad!)
8. I am thankful for weekends, giving me a chance to catch up on odds and ends and get an early start on school work since I tend to keep myself pretty busy during the week!
9. I am thankful for the fact that Justin Bieber made a christmas album this year and is donating the proceeds to various charities! November 1st release date kids!
10. I am thankful to be back to blogging and that even after my hiatus, you guys are still reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment