Thursday, October 20, 2011

Soundtrack To My Life (as of right now)

ThaThaThaTha Thursday! This is what I'm jamming out to this week. We've got some old-school hits and some new-world bits! Enjoy!


1. Angel- Shaggy: Rediscovering this song after hearing some kids blasting it on Academic Way after one of my classes was one of the happiest moment's all week. Takin' me back!

2. We Found Love- Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris: Never disappointed by my girl RihRih. Keeping it upbeat for this new song and I'm loving it!

3. Paradise- Coldplay: I honestly could listen to Cold Play all day and never ever get sick of them ever. EVER. Here's another good one.

4. This City- Patrick Slump feat. Lupe Fiasco: Who are you Patrick Slump? No clue, regardless a pretty decent collab.

5. In Your Atmosphere- John Mayer: Currently playing this song while writing blog posts and Her Campus articles. So desperately wish he was singing to me. We can pretend right?

6. Good Day- Nappy Roots: Secretly love when this song gets stuck in my head.

7. Got 2 Luv- Sean Paul feat. Alexis Jordan: Is Sean Paul making a comeback? I sure hope so!

8. Someone Like You- Adele: There's a good possibility that this is #1 of every girl's "Top 25 Most Played" playlist right now, including mine.

9. I Can Only Imagine- David Guetta, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne: Woah. Repeat once, twice and yup, a third time!

10. Good Feeling- Flo Rida: This man is the king of my workout playlists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment