Thursday, October 27, 2011

Soundtrack to my life (workout edition)

Pinned Image

There's no feeling like the feeling of almost wanting to step off the stairmaster and throw in the towel until your ipod throws a little fire under your feet with a brand new beat! This has happened to me countless times with the following songs so I figured why not make a fool-proof playlist that's sure to keep my on the bike for the time I intended. Here they are:

We Found Love- Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris: A happy song with a kicked up beat that's great for getting me amped to work it out!
In The Dark- Dev: Reminds me of being at some sort of club or something but still a decent gym tune!
Take Over Control- Afrojack feat. Eva Simons: Recently discovered this little devil, catchy!
Beautiful People- Chris Brown: Love this sone whether i'm on the treadmill or i'm getting ready in the morn! So good!
Party- Beyonce feat. J. Cole (remix): Love me some Beyonce, love me some J Cole and together makes for a pretty dece remix.
Make Me Proud- Drake feat. Nicki Minaj: Another sick collab!
Beautiful Bliss- Wale feat. J Cole: This is a happy rap that I can't seem to get sick of!
Caramel- City High: Sometimes I like to think this some describes me a little-whatevs!
Be On You- Flo Ride feat. Ne-Yo: I'm not kidding when I say this is my favorite workout song of all time, not sure why but I loveeee it!
Spins- Mac Miller: This is my fave Mac song! Good beats = good workouts!
Headlines- Drake: Another good one by the man, the myth, the legend- Drake!


No comments:

Post a Comment