Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

After the freaky snow storm on Saturday night took out the power for most of New England and made for  a messy halloween weekend. Innocent pumpkins were left in the cold while (some) students altered their costumes for a warmer effect. 

SnOMG! I have a feeling a rough winter is ahead...fortunately Today and Sunday were much warmer so walking outside in the snow was not as miserable as I anticipated. 

I am going to go ahead and "boo" this snow though because really, it's way too early. Mother Nature really needs to get it together. If I'm not allowed to listen to Christmas music yet, there better be no snow in sight or else I'm blasting J. Biebs "Mistletoe" and singing along until she realizes how miserable I can make her winter. 

Anyways, I'm not celebrating halloween on the actual date this year by dressing up but instead sipping my favorite winter beverage (hot cocoa) halloween style and doing a little bit of homeowork! 

Here's what you'll need:
1. You're favorite brand of hot cocoa- I like this one the best! (BONUS: it's sugar free!)
2. Chocolate Soy Milk- makes it extra creamy!
3. Campfire marshmallows
4. M&M's 

Heat up some water on the stove (i'm stuck in a dorm so I use my Keurig Coffee Maker to boil water) and mix in your cocoa packet. 

Add a splash of Chocolate soy milk until you reach the desired consistency- I like mine extra creamy!

Stick the M&M's into the marshmallows and drop them in your cocoa for a halloween treat that is fun to eat! 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment