Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

1. After a week of not being able to eat any solid foods, I would like to thank the world for greek vanilla yogurt! You can put it in a smoothie or eat it by itself and either way it's delish!
2. I would like to thank all the volunteers this week (especially my fabulous mother!) who helped with the tornado relief this weekend. You guys are awesome!
3. I would like to thank Michael's Craft Store for supplying me with all sorts of fun D.I.Y. materials for my projects.
4. Thanks to my John Mayer Pandora radio station for always giving me an awesome playlist to fall asleep to!
5. Thanks to my car, although you're not the prettiest in the lot you always get me from point A to point B and you're super on gas!
6. Thanks to Becka for putting the time and effort to plan our whole Hampton Beach trip and trust us enough to put the hotel on her credit card- I promise we'll behave! Love you & I'm so so excited!
7. Thanks to DVR for letting me record Nick and Vanessa's Fairytale Wedding while I was at work last night, can't wait to watch with a big ol' bowl of ice cream tonight!
8. Thanks to my daddy for giving me gas money this week, who doesn't love free gas?
9. Thanks to the girl who agreed to work for me Saturday so I can meet my best friends boyfriend before he's shipped back to DC!
10. Thanks to the dishwasher, I know this sounds funny but i'm sure it's taken for granted all the time and it really is a lovely little invention that makes the lives of anyone who owns one so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment