Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Even though this past week (7/18) went by so fast there are certainly a few things that made it memorable!


1. I am thankful to have a mother that is willing to listen to me rant and vent about things that mean nothing but another headache to her. She's been especially awesome lately.
2. I am thankful for my awesome local country radio station that keeps me guessing with a combo of oldies and newbies, all of which keep me singing loud and proud during every commute. Props 102.5!
3. I am thankful that the end of this week marks a short 5 week waiting period until I get to head back to my old stomping grounds of Durham, New Hampshire! UNH!
4. I am thankful that the horrible heat wave that plagued most of the country this week has finally come to an end although it did bring about an awesome excuse to eat ice cream for almost every meal!
5. I am thankful that my friends with air conditioning allowed me to see shelter in their homes during the dreaded heat wave.
6. I am thankful that I was finally able to taste the fruits of my labor this week with the first ripe tomato from my garden! Delish and nutrish.
7. I am thankful that my mom does my laundry during the summer and I don't ever have to worry about getting bleach stains all over my favorite articles of clothing!
8. I am thankful for knocking another book off the booklist this week!
9. I am thankful for all my wonderful twitter followers because I'm obsessed with twitter!
10. I am thankful that I got more shifts at work this week than I did last week- one shift a week just wasn't cutting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment