Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Dorm Vision

This is the duvet cover I have decided on and I'm really excited about it! I got it online at West Elm and I think it's a real steal for only about $80! I have to say choosing my bedding was the hardest part since there's so many cute duvet covers out there but with bedding out of the way I can focus on other additions to my room to make it the perfect little study-nook!
This rug (chair not included) is a steal from Urban Outfitters for just $50! I chose a neutral color so I can use it for many years to come (hopefully). 

I really love these letters from Anthropologie but they are really pricey and I figured I can probably make them on my own! So i'll be headed to Michael's Craft Store sometime this week for some wooden letters and other craft supplies to create my own cheaper version. 

Walmart has some awesome inexpensive photo frames that allow you to really personalize your space for cheap! I love these black ones and can't wait to fill them with cute pictures of all of my best friends!

This is my favorite Lululemon poster that i'm stealing from my room at home to add a kick of color to my dorm room!

Picking out more posters is definitely on the to-do list and I already have quite a bit of stuff from last year as far as lighting and storage goes!

I'm snagging this little nightstand for all my trinkets that I like to keep next to my bed! Last year I pretty much used my fridge as a nightstand so I figured i'd upgrade this year! Not sure if I'll keep the white color or paint it black. Pretty much all depends on how lazy I am in these last few weeks of summer.


In addition to the night stand I am bringing a TV this year so I can finally watch The Bachelor at night instead of the next morning on my laptop! Yippie!

I also plan on added some cute accent pillows and luckily my mom is seamstress so the options are endless as to style and color! In addition to pillows she's also making me some pretty curtains for those mornings that I don't want to wake up with the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment