Monday, July 25, 2011

My Summer Obsessions:

First and foremost, I would like to welcome myself to the wonderful world of blogging! Which brings me to my first summer obsession:
1. Blogs
Although summer does mean 3 months away from my college-bffs, 3 months of waitressing at the local tavern and 3 months of absolute boredom- it has allowed me to get a little creative with my time resulting in my newfound obsession with blogs! Here's a few of my absolute favorites: 
The College Prepster
Nutritionist's dream blog
Preppy Fun
Nails nails nails!

2. Long Hair
I've become so obsessed with having long hair that i've resorted to a number of extremes in order to achieve luscious locks, finally settling on an expensive bunch of extensions (shhhh)!

3. Painting my nails

Literally every day, without fail I paint my nails. What? It's relaxing. (above is the hue i'm currently sporting-for today)


4. Reading
There's nothing like a good book on a warm summer's day. I'll tell you all about my favorite summer reads in a post to follow!

5. Homemade anything
I really do love to cook and i've been putting my passion to good use with the wealth of ingredients my mom keeps stocked in our cabinets. My most recent feat was a healthy homemade hummus and i'm proud to say it's been a hit! HERE is the recipe I used! YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment