Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Great Food, Great Company

Last night I was invited into Providence to share dinner with one of my very best friends, Adam Maciejewski. Adam and I became friends in high school and despite him leaving school early to take advantage of Johnston and Wales' culinary program, have remained friends since. Every time I get to see him I make him cook for me, whether he's sharing his talents while he's home for the holidays or I'm traveling down to Providence for a taste of the city, and every time it seems his culinary talents get better and better. 


This time he had planned a three course meal for my cousin and I and I couldn't have been more excited to take a bite out of the creative menu that I must admit had me a little weary. Nonetheless I'm very glad I trusted his ideas and found myself practically licking the plates of every course. Delish! 

Of course I tried to resist my urge to dive right in long enough to snap a few shots of the dinner! Here's what we enjoyed courtesy of Chef Adam! 
Adam at his beautiful table!


First Course: Mixed salad greens with almonds, goat cheese, pomegranate seeds, and a homemade grapefruit vinaigrette. 
To start 
Main Course: Pistachio crusted pork with bacon burre blanc, mushroom couscous, a carrot parmesan puree and roasted beets. 
TO DIE FOR
Dessert: Vanilla coconut panna cotta with pomegranate gelee. 

And to top it all off...

No comments:

Post a Comment